Friday, June 24, 2022

Finals week

 The time has come for 3rd exams and finals. Due to the high heat and UV radiation here I have not been outside much. I have been staying in focusing on my school work. I am looking forward to the small break we get in between semesters. My work for the class has been going really well. Since the class is online I have messed up my sleep schedule a little due to the lack of structure of physically going to class and work. I'm not to worried about it though it has put a bit of a strain on going out. On that note I decided to save my adventures for the break and focus on school for the time being. It has been sunny everyday which helps with the motivation to finish strong with this course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10

 1. Small campus, easily walkable 2. Woodlands Mall 3. Great Boba tea options 4. Lego Store 5. Lots of out door activities 6. Able to live b...