Saturday, May 28, 2022

Second Post

 My academic goals are to do great in both of my classes during the summer. As for personal goals I really want to expand on myself, start a workout routine and to make more connections with the people around me. I am excited about going to new place and getting to meet new people. Those are the same things that make me nervous as well. Since starting college I have not lived away from family and to be going so far away from them makes me nervous. So far for my exchange I want to visit the famous museum that they have where I will be staying as well as visit some of the major cities in Texas as well. NSE fits in with my academic plans because in doing the program I am able to stay in a new place and complete the classes for my degree. As far as career preparation it can help me in looking into more post graduate school which I need to attend in order to go on to my career path.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10

 1. Small campus, easily walkable 2. Woodlands Mall 3. Great Boba tea options 4. Lego Store 5. Lots of out door activities 6. Able to live b...